A browser plugin to uncyber your IT Security
Call me old-fashioned, or maybe I can’t keep up with what the millennials are talking about these days.
- IoT becomes ‘cheap connected garbage’
- Machine learning becomes magic
- gdpr becomes the MacGuffin
- Cyber becomes IT
Current list of all phrases v0.2
- machine learning = Magic
- Artificial Intelligence, AI = witchcraft
- GDPR, ‘general data protection regulation’ = The MacGuffin
- internet of things = cheap connected garbage
- Evangelist = mouthpiece
- Disruptive = boring
- Blockchain = mythical tech
- Cyber = IT
- Gartner, Forrester, IDC, 451 Research = generic analyst firm
Need to fix upper / lower case matching : fixed, thanks to recrudesce
Will add analyst firm names to be replaced by “Generic Analyst firm”: added
Shamelessly borrowed from https://github.com/myyk/boyfriend-chrome-extension
This is just for a bit of fun. It isn’t meant to poke at anyone personally.
Be careful to turn it off if you’re using this in the same browser you’re working from, the last thing you want or need is to be sending messages to your clients where words have been changed.