Covering the infosec news from the week, so you don’t have to!
Links to stories in the video
- The beginning of the end(point): where we are now and where we’ll be in five years
- The strange way people perceive privacy online
- Tesla responds to Chinese hack with a major security upgrade
- Good cybersecurity can be good marketing
- Cyber: Ignore the penetration testers:
Other stories of interest
When automated bots were primed to sell the UK Pound
The ethics and morality behind APT reports
Internet of things botnets – SSH just got real!
Lloyds combats call center fraudsters with new tech
F-Secure pens an open letter to businesses that block VPNs on their free WiFi
Sarah Clarke gives a perspective on GDPR, a personal and professional journey.
Akamai finds longtime security flaw in 2m devices.